Have you ever wanted to be a part of the fun, magic and learning of Medieval Fair? Helping hands are always needed at the Information Booth, the Site Office, the many stages and elsewhere around Fair. Click here to signup for the days, times and tasks with which you wish to help.
- Office or Information Booth- Assist patrons and vendors with information about the fair
- Vendor Services- Assist vendors in set-up, take-down or helping out with designated tasks during the fair
- Runners- assist with carrying messages and supplies to stages and vendors. Must be able to navigate the fair & walk long distances
- Town Criers- At stages and roaming the fair announcing upcoming events, must have a loud voice & knowledge to use it properly.
- Ice Delivery- Deliver ice to food vendors. (20# bags)
- Souvenir Booth- Help with stocking and folding at t-shirt booth.
Shifts: 9-11, 11-1, 1-3, 3-5, 5-7
We have a "vendors needing workers and workers needing work" list. If you would like to be added to this listing contact Ann Marie Eckart at email@example.com with a description of your need and your contact information. You will be added to an email list to receive the list as it is updated.
Artists, Food Vendors, Game Vendors
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2014 Medieval Fair.
The 2015 Medieval Fair will be March 27, 28 & 29. Applications for the 2015 Medieval Fair will be available by October and due December 1, 2014.
Please review the Information, Rules and Procedures carefully before submitting your application (PDF).
- Liability insurance is required of all vendors.
- Smoking is not permitted at the park
- Artists- we are a juried craft show. Please consider applying if your work meets the following criteria.
- Handcrafted items or art only
- Quality of workmanship
- Inclusion of a European Medieval theme
- No manufactured, commercially produced, flea market or imported items unless the Jury rules them to have special relevance to the European Middle Ages.
- No plastic items, no wooden toys or toy swords that are not hand-crafted by you, no replica guns, and no University of Oklahoma trademark items (unless you can provide a copy of your licensing agreement)
Changes for 2014
There is a $15 Application Fee due with your application. Remaining fees (space, rentals, electric, city, advertising) will not be collected until AFTER you have been accepted. ALL artists, not just the new ones, must submit pictures of their work and a complete list of products or services.
A processing fee of $25 will be charged for ALL returned checks.
A $50 late fee will be charged for ALL payments received after their due date.
Application & Deadlines
Food Vendors - Monday, December 16th, 2013
Artists - Monday, January 6th, 2014
Game Vendors - Monday, January 6th, 2014 (PDF Application
Vendor dates to remember
December 16 Food Vendor Applications are due.
January 6 Artisans & Game Vendor Applications, photos and fees are due.
January 20 Acceptance/reject notices will be sent.
February 28 Artisan fees due. A $50 late fee will be charged after this date.
February 17 Last day to withdrawal with refund (less $25 fee).
March 3 Food vendor fees due. A $50 late fee will be charged after this date.
April 2 Food Vendor Set-up day (Electricity not available until after 3 pm Thursday 4/3)
April 3 Set-up day
April 4, 5 & 6 Medieval Fair
Where to stay:
Check out Sooner Suites for your lodging during the Medieval Fair.
RV Parking is available at Lloyd Noble Center. Click here for more details and a link to their website reservation form.
Go to the Norman Convention and Visitors Bureau's website for hotel information.
Performer proposals due October 15, 2013.
Click here for more information if you are interested in performing as a stage act or street act. (PDF)
Medieval Fair Cast
Click here for schedule of rehersals, workshops and promotional events.(PDF)
Working Map 2013